The Escrow MI Specialist monitors activities of escrow vendors to ensure accuracy, timeliness, required service levels, accurate billing, compliance with state and Federal laws, and provide quality customer service. They will perform comparisons of Company and vendor data to ensure integrity.
1. Perform regular data integrity analysis and/or audits across various company and vendor databases/systems.
2. Research loan level activity and work closely with internal departments to provide accurate information.
3. Maintain procedure manuals, identify internal and external business process improvements, communication to system support operations to facilitate daily operations and system projects.
4. Coordinate corporate advances and write-offs to ensure quality service.
5. Coordinate with vendors and maintain positive business relationships.
6. Monitor daily operations of vendors to ensure established service levels and contract terms are met.
7. Prepare process flowcharts, analyze data, audit exceptions, and prepare reports.
8. Review vendor fees and advances for payment and/or recovery.
9. Other duties as assigned.
1. Education level: Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field preferred.
2. Must possess excellent communication skills with the ability to become a “business partner” with external vendors, customers, etc.
3. Must be able to think conceptually, strategically and tactically to solve workflow and customer problems.
Select Portfolio Servicing is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Flexible Schedules
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid Holidays
- Paid sick days
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vacation/paid time off