Seeking a construction estimator for a local general contractor in Metro Detroit area.
Our client is well known GC within the Detroit Construction space. The owner is looking for a estimator to assist him during his busy time and is willing to compensate this individual well. In this highly candidate driven market, it's a great time to join a new team.
- Support the quantity surveyor, project management and brokerage teams by developing construction cost budgets and estimates for capital projects.
- Assemble accurate and well organized estimated and proposals in a timely manner.
- Provide and maintain unit pricing and database for material and labor costing.
- Develops and maintains resource information on products, vendors, subcontractors, labor and equipment rates, etc
- Extensive knowledge of construction methods, processes and techniques.
- Candidate must be able to meet critical deadlines, accurately obtain quantities for building components and have the ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to estimate multiple projects at the same time with proven time management skills.
- Required education: Bachelors Degree - Engineering, Architecture, Construction Management or equivalent.
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Strong pipeline of work