The Estimator will work alongside Owners, Sales Executives, and Project Managers to deliver quality bids on commercial construction projects ranging from $4 million to $15 million. This role will require you to visit the construction sites periodically but work predominately at the headquarters.
Our client is the most successful mid size GC within the Colorado region, they are known for their exceptional work in a variety of markets such as Retail, Storage Facilities,Education,Civic,and Religious facilities. This is a tremendous opportunity to establish a career with an reputable GC, that offers an organized corporate environment, family atmosphere along with a strong pipeline of work.
- Create and intergrate the project scope with respect to client objectives.
- Develop deliverables for dates to maintain project schedule during preconstruction
- Assist Senior Project Manager and Executive Sales create deliverables to maintain schedule and attend weekly meetings
- Provide support to sales staff in development of proposals
- 3-7 years of experience estimating large- scale construction projects
- Ability to build cost estimates base on architectural sketches and on-site measurements
- Experience working with varying stakeholders across the construction build life cycle
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability and desire to manage and lead junior estimators
- Attention details
- High Character individual
- Construction Management Degree or Finance Degree
- Competitive Salary Compensation
- Competitive Health Benefits
- 401k with 100% match