Do you have at least 2 years of experience with excavation & wet utilities? (RCP, PVC, Ductile, and copper pipe)
Are you able to fine grade to +/- one tenth of an inch?
Are you looking for a team that is supportive, respectful, and well-respected?
Do you want to work for a company that treats you like family instead of a number?
You’ve come to the right place! We are Roberts Excavation, a Northern Colorado site-work and utility contractor, and we are looking for an Operator to join our team.
What we offer
- Work that matters (more than just a J.O.B.)
- A close-knit “family away from home” atmosphere
- Opportunity for career advancement and growth
- Vacation/PTO/ Holiday pay
- Year round work (your bills don’t take 3 months off!)
- Competitive pay & opportunity for Overtime
- Simple IRA Retirement Plan (with matching contributions)
- Profit Sharing program
To be a good fit for the Operator position, you should have:
- 2+ years of (verifiable) excavation experience
- Able to operate excavators, loader, backhoe, skid, water truck, onsite tandem, and roller (Bonus: scraper, blade, and dozer.)
- Willing & able to run a shovel when needed
- Strong teamwork and communication skills
- Committed to ethics & integrity
Some Bonus Qualifications:
- Able to step into lead operator position
- Able to blue top
- Past experience in equipment repair
- Top tier grading layout
- Able to read blueprints
- CDL class A license
If this sounds like you, please reply to this ad or visit our headquarters for an application at 1801 1st street Berthoud, CO 80513. We look forward to hearing from you.
You owe it to yourself to find out what you’ve been missing out on. Don’t just get a job; become a member of a team with an organization that will propel you to greater heights than you thought you could ever reach. Take the leap!