Executive Administrative Assistant
Our client, one of the world's largest independent investment management firms located in the Financial District, is seeking a full-time Executive Assistant to join their team. We are seeking a seasoned administrative professional that would be able to step in and hit the ground running supporting three VP's. This individual will support the market-facing group on all client-related requests up to and including calendar maintenance, coordination of travel, and planning of company functions.
- Extensive calendar management
- Travel coordination including itinerary, transportation, and hotel and expense reimbursement
- Meeting coordination including Outlook meeting requests, conference room booking, catering, security clearance for onsite visitors, and Morning Meeting clearance
- Meeting preparation including printing, binding and delivering presentations; crafting agendas and briefing memo shells in preparation for consultant and prospect meeting
- Coordinating and sending mass mailings; conference and event invitation mailings
- Ad-hoc project requests to ensure the effective functioning of the team
- 4 year degree, major/concentration flexible
- At least 3+ years of executive or administrative support experience
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and team-oriented environment, with strong prioritization skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word; willingness and propensity to learn proprietary systems
If you'd like to apply, please submit a resume for consideration
We are an equal opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.