This executive assistant will be responsible for a variety of managerial and administrative duties in direct support of the administrative staff and senior leadership team. Our ideal candidate understands the essential executive functions and projects of the leadership team and can think critically and proactively anticipate and resolve issues. In collaboration with Firm lawyers and leadership team, the candidate will make us more efficient by anticipating important issues, conflicts or deadlines.
A background in customer service with a focus on sales is ideal. We want a candidate who is warm and capable of building connections and trust with our clientele and who exhibits a naturally positive attitude. Answering phones and effective, problem-solving client communication will be a regular duty for this position. Experience working with a CRM is a plus.
The ideal applicant will also possess strong knowledge of and passion for marketing and be well versed in various digital applications. The successful candidate will be responsible for contributing quality content to, monitoring, and posting on blogs and social networks, engaging in online forums, participating in online outreach and promotion, optimizing our follower base and conducting keyword analysis.
Tasks may include, but aren’t limited to:
- Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc. post creation and follower development through hashtags, etc.
- Monitor and approve Social media posts
- Adding potential clients to CRM, tracking follow-up and conversion
- Setting up new clients in practice management software
- Scheduling support for Firm attorneys
- Newsletter development
- Includes posting articles on WordPress blog and backlinking
- Announcing events
- Working with guest contributors
- Social media posting
- SEO report review
- Assist in the general distribution of press releases and appropriate content submission for news outlets
- At least 5 years’ experience in a professional work environment working as an Executive Assistant in a confidential environment. Associates Degree preferred.
- Solid commitment to customer service for all ability to problem solve for clientele.
- Sensitivity to diverse populations and work styles, timely response to deadlines, and ability to handle multiple priorities and projects simultaneously.
- Ability to maintain composure and sense of humor in high-pressure situations.
- Demonstrated excellence in writing, organizational, and communication skills.
- Advanced Microsoft Office experience in Word, Outlook, and Excel required.
- Clean driver’s license and access to an automobile
- Tracking & ordering office supplies
- Filing (bills, tax returns, etc.)
- Mail out of invoices
This is a great opportunity for individuals with a passion for contributing to their team’s success. Our work environment is more relaxed than most firms, but we maintain an extremely busy practice. We've worked at larger firms, “been there done that,” and built this place to be comfortable and fun for the long haul. We like each other and what we do. Strong integrity and ethics are a must. We reward creativity and smarts and have fantastic benefits to offer the right person as well. Learn more about us by visiting www.FloridaHealthcareLawFirm.com.