Mastech Digital provides digital and mainstream technology staff as well as Digital Transformation Services for leading American Corporations. We are currently seeking an Executive Assistant/Administrative Assistant for our client in the Healthcare domain. We value our professionals, providing comprehensive benefits, exciting challenges, and the opportunity for growth. This is a Contract position and the client is looking for someone to start immediately.
Duration: 4-6 Months Contract (with possible extension)
Location: Honolulu, HI
Compensation: Best Market Rates
Role: Executive Assistant/Administrative Assistant
Primary Skills: Administration
2 positions (part -time)
24-hour position - Sunday - Tuesday (9am- 5pm) with 30 min lunch
32-hour position - Wednesday - Saturday (9am- 5pm) with 30 min lunch
Both positions require weekends; one day only on the weekend (9am - 5pm) with 30 min lunch
Role Description: The Executive Assistant/Administrative Assistant would need to have at least 5+ years of experience. For this role, you must have 5-7+ years of administrative assistant experience supporting at the manager/director level, or related experience.
You must have substantial understanding of the job and applies knowledge and skills to complete a wide range of tasks.
- Ability to learn and apply a thorough understanding of the organization and its functional policies and processes.
- Strong writing skills to create difficult and more detailed correspondence.
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of two or more of Microsoft Office Suite applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and/or Access, depending upon department or business needs.
- Working knowledge of email and office equipment (fax, phone, copier, etc.).
- Ability to coordinate multiple and difficult calendars and arrange meetings.
- Requires ability to learn and apply thorough understanding of a large, complex organization and its customers.
- High School Diploma, GED or related experience
- BA/BS preferred
Education: High School/Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Information Technology or another related field
Experience: Minimum 5+ years
Relocation: This position will not cover relocation expenses
Local Preferred: Yes
Recruiter Name: Tarun Garg
Recruiter Phone: 877-884-8834 (Ext: 2188)
Equal Employment Opportunity
Minimum Education Required: Bachelor
Years of Experience Required: More than 5 years
Expected Travel Time: None