- Act as internal liaison between staff and Creative Services as well as external ministry related community businesses and organizations on behalf of the Director.
- Coordinate, draft, and prepare meeting agendas, visual presentations, minutes, updates, and reports for Creative Services Team meetings and other sub-committee meetings.
- Manage HelpDesk system for all Creative Services and corresponds with all involved parties throughout the timeline of the project to gather additional information, confirm ministry approvals, and ensure deadlines are met.
- Coordinate with Finance to process all purchase order requests, expense reports, and assist with budget planning and monitoring for Creative Services.
- Maintain calendar and secure appointments for the Director and advise Director on status and action items as needed.
- Plan and organize or assist with event planning.
- Serve as receptionist to the Creative Services ministry by welcoming visitors, answer busy phone, screen calls, take messages, answer questions and direct inquiries to the appropriate Ministry source as well as receive, sort and distribute incoming mail.
- Work with other ministries to write promotional copy for events and edit using Associated Press Style Guide and The Christian Writer’s Manual of Style for rule compliance.
- Copy edit all print pieces that are distributed staff and church wide and also pieces that are used within ministries.
- To perform other duties as workload necessitates.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum five years proven experience working at an executive administrative level.
- Exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills to be able to professionally interact and communicate with individuals at all levels within the Ministry as well as with external Church members and other ministry organizations.
- Above average attention to detail in researching, composing, typing, editing/proofing materials, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated flexibility and the ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands.
- A team player with the ability to cultivate a team spirit within the Ministry area and the Church.
- Effective problem analysis and resolution skills.
- Above average ability to be flexible, organize, manage time and set/shift priorities while meeting deadlines.
- Ability to develop, plan, and implement Ministry and Church related short and long-range goals, as well as to interpret, adapt, and apply guidelines and procedures.