A well-established Financial Services company is currently seeking a sr-level Executive Assistant to support the 3 VP's on the global marketing team. This is a great job opportunity to work for a well-respected financial services company in the Boston area.
This company offers a positive work environment with outstanding benefits and a strong commitment to its employees.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Provides general administrative support to 5 executives
· Regularly handles confidential material and information and exercises discretion in doing so
· Drafting, editing and preparing correspondence
· Manages communication including mail and email - responding to various inquiries for information according to company guidelines
· Coordinates meetings, maintains calendars, and makes travel arrangements (domestic and international)
Qualifications and Skills
· At least 3 years of experience in an administrative support role
· Bachelor's Degree is required for this position
· Ability to take charge of a team, and to keep calm in a sometimes hectic environment.
If you'd like to apply, please submit a resume for consideration
We are an equal opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.