Job Title: Executive Assistant
Location: Cambridge, MA
Duration: 2 Months
- This position will also support ongoing initiatives within several IT teams, with a specific emphasis on the Infrastructure and Operations organization who are responsible for our Data Centers, Client’s Enterprize Applications, and Employee IT Support Globally.
- Specific responsibilities include handling scheduling for 3 senior IT leaders, expense reports, meeting minutes, travel details, and some support for presentations.
- Provide administrative support to VP, Infrastructure and Operations IT, Global Markets IT SD/VP, and SD of Global IT Privacy includes: calendar management, travel, expenses, meeting logistics, team/group meetings, outings/celebrations, etc.
- Large/group meetings: ensure distribution lists are correct, draft invitations/agendas, and send on behalf of team members. Schedule rooms and coordinate production of meeting materials, etc. Track action items, if needed.
- Plan for, support and follow up on expense reports for three senior leaders. Ensure travel, receipts, billed and unbilled expenses are properly entered and approved on a weekly basis.
- Contribute to the development of communication materials for I&O or the I&O leadership team.
- Work collaboratively with other colleagues in IT and key vendor partners to coordinate meetings and follow up on action items.
- Backfill for EA of SVP/CIO or other IT EAs, as needed.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong team orientation, positive “can do” attitude
- Excellent organizational and operational skills
- Demonstrated ability to work efficiently and to perform tasks with minimum supervision in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Ability to think outside the box
- Strong communications skills
- Self-motivated and self-confident individual who is comfortable operating with moderate direction and who thrives in a dynamic environment
- 3 to 5 years of experience in progressively responsible roles in executive support
- Prior experience supporting IT or a technical area is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, or similar formal training which would support key required skills/experience sited above.