Description: Executive Assistant needed for Insurance Company.
- Type reports, memos, letters and other documents using word relevant computer software.
- Answer phone calls and direct calls to appropriate parties or take messages.
- Record, type and distribute meeting minutes.
- Make and manage task lists.
- Track, manage, discuss, and report status of tasks across departments.
- Plan and manage basic meetings regarding office management tasks.
- Formulate and manage small office oriented projects.
- Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
- Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies and maintaining records.
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records and reports.
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email.
- Make travel arrangements for executives.
- Prepare daily mailings, UPS, FedEx, USPS mailings.
- Perform accounts payables functions, including invoice entry and check printing.
- Undergraduate four year college degree preferred but not required.
- Ability to effectively communicate ideas, issues and solutions to diverse audience in writing and orally.
- Demonstrates high level of organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Demonstrate project management skills.
- Computer skills must include intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Outlook.
- QuickBooks preferred but not required.