OverviewGryphon Technologies, Inc. (Gryphon) is a premier engineering and technical services provider supporting National Security programs. Gryphon is the federal Government’s partner working in support of mission critical systems in every phase of their lifecycle. We are proud of our ability to help shape tomorrow, while ensuring today’s U.S. and coalition forces can carry out their critical missions and tasks. Gryphon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
We provide Scientific, Engineering and Technical Assistance (SETA) support to Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) in Arlington, VA. For sixty years, DARPA has held to a singular and enduring mission: to make pivotal investments in breakthrough technologies for national security.
We are hiring an Executive Assistant (EA) to provide support to the Biological Technologies Office (BTO) at DARPA in Arlington, VA. The EA will provide assistance with tracking contract deliverables, organize meetings and reports, document meeting minutes, and provide administrative assistance to all members of a technical team as required. The Executive Assistant will show discretion and have good rapport with the public. The EA should be organized, highly self-motivated, and adept at multitasking.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Complex calendar management and scheduling
- Managing many and often competing priorities
- Organizing last minute and often high profile taskers
- Helping to coordinate certain office tasks/suspenses and inter/intra-agency coordination
- Planning, organizing, and prioritizing workload and job assignments with the ability to respond to changes in work load prioritization and/or office needs with minimal notice
- Travel may be required up to 10% of the time
- Work will be performed on-site
- Secret Clearance
- HS Diploma
- Microsoft Office
- Organized, highly self-motivated, and adept at multitasking
- Strong spelling and grammar skills
- Creating, editing and formatting documents and presentations
- 1 year working with DARPA Program Managers
- Experience supporting executive-level personnel
One must have good written communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, analytical, mathematical, and organizational skills. Ability to follow directions is a must. Applicants must be able to work well alone and as part of a team. A Security Clearance or the ability to obtain one will be required. U.S. Citizenship required.