ARI is growing and we are looking for an Executive Assistant to provide administrative support to members of the Executive Management team.
Your goal is to manage calendars, make travel arrangements, prepare correspondence and reports, event arrangements and preparing expense reports.
Do you have strong attention detail? Look no further than ARI!
ARI Network Services, Inc. (“ARI”) offers an award-winning suite of SaaS, software tools, and marketing services to help dealers, equipment manufacturers and distributors in selected vertical markets Sell More Stuff!TM – online and in-store. Our innovative products are powered by a proprietary data repository of enriched original equipment and aftermarket electronic content spanning more than 17 million active part and accessory SKUs and 750,000 equipment models. Business is complicated, but we believe our customers’ technology tools don’t have to be. We remove the complexity of selling and servicing new and used vehicle inventory, parts, garments and accessories (PG&A) for customers in the automotive, tire and wheel, powersports, outdoor power equipment, marine, home medical equipment, recreational vehicles, and appliance industries. More than 23,000 dealers, 195 distributors, and 3,360 OEM brands worldwide leverage our web and eCatalog platforms to Sell More Stuff! TM. Headquartered in Milwaukee, WI, ARI maintains offices across North America, the Netherlands and India. The company has about 450 employees worldwide and installs in over 100 countries.
ARI’s strong leadership team executes on the company’s vision, successfully positioning ARI for rapid growth in an exciting, competitive space. Under this leadership, the Company produced in excess of $50 million in revenues in FY17. We expect the Company to more than double revenues in the next three years.
- Coordinates calendars in Outlook, including prioritizing and reviewing meeting requests, entering all relevant meeting information, handling all scheduling conflicts and ensuring executive(s) are on-time and on-schedule.
- Coordinates meetings, including attendee management, materials preparation and room set-up. Attends meetings, as needed, in support of executive(s).
- Arranges travel plans including meeting registrations, hotel, and transportation needs, and ensure executives have appropriate travel itinerary and/or documentation
- Creates travel and expense (T&E) reports utilizing web-based Concur Expense system. Ensures ongoing, prompt communication with executives of any delay or conflict in processing or payment.
- Assists in the creation, editing and updating of various reports, spreadsheets, presentations, and correspondence as directed.
- Assists with the planning and coordination of the on-boarding schedules and activities of the executive’s newly hired direct reports.
- Works independently on special, nonrecurring, and ongoing projects at the request of the executive(s), which may include planning and coordinating multiple presentations and disseminating information.
- Performs all other responsibilities as assigned
What you should bring?
- An Associate’s degree and/or a combination of education and equivalent experience is required – a Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working in an executive administrative support role is required. Experience supporting multiple executives is preferred
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Exceptional attention to detail with good analytical skills is a must.
- Must be able to maintain professionalism and a positive service attitude at all times.
- Extremely organized with strong multi-tasking and time-management skills
- Able to handle sensitive information with the highest degree integrity, honesty and confidentiality.
- Must be able to assist outside normal working hours as needed.
Location: Milwaukee, WI
ARI Network Services, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.