Executive Assistant - New York, NY
Our company is seeking for a self-motivated professional Executive Assistant who will work directly with C-level executives. The ideal candidate is capable of managing their work load and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced corporate environment. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company with competitive compensation and reat benefits.
- Screening calls and managing calendars
- Making travel, meeting and event arrangements
- Preparing reports and financial data
- Requires strong computer and Internet research skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, project coordination experience
- Ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff
- Sensitivity to confidential matters may be required
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as an Executive Assistant reporting directly to senior management
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Strong organizational, problem-solving and project management skills
- Multi-tasking abilities and exceptional interpersonal skills with a friendly and professional demeanor
Come join a fun and unique company and be part of a dynamic team! Please apply and attach your resume and we will get back to you. We look forward to meeting you!
Keywords: Executive assistant, C-level, microsoft office
New York, NY
Full Time, Career Position
Advantage Resourcing is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex,sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability or veteran status.