Executive Assistant/Office Manager
Ready for a rewarding opportunity in the Insurance Industry? Eclaro is looking for an Executive Assistant/Office Manager for our client in Chester, NJ. This is a short-term contract position with our client.
Eclaro's client is a boutique insurance company specializing in niche markets across the US. Our client provides homeowners, renters, small commercial and specialty lines of insurance. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Type reports, memos, letters and other documents using word relevant computer software
- Answer phone calls and direct calls to appropriate parties or take messages
- Record, type and distribute meeting minutes
- Make and manage task lists
- Track, manage, discuss, and report status of tasks across departments
- Plan and manage basic meetings regarding office management tasks
- Formulate and manage small office oriented projects
- Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution
- Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies and maintaining records
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records and reports
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email
- Make travel arrangements for executives
- Prepare daily mailings, UPS, FedEx, US Government Client mailings, which includes driving to the post office
- Superior follow-through without alienating people / excellent bedside manor
- Undergraduate four year college degree
- Ability to effectively communicate ideas, issues and solutions to diverse audience in writing and orally
- Demonstrates high level of organizational skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrate project management skills
- Intermediate computer skills, and knowledge of and ability to use standard industry programs and websites
- Computer skills must include intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Outlook
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying?
Contact Anne Amorsolo at Anne@eclaro.com or 201-375-9082 now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.