LendKey is solving a complex challenge—to improve lives with lending made simple—by helping financial institutions compete in the digital age and provide a delightful customer experience, while providing borrowers with the simple, transparent, digital borrowing experience they have come to expect and desire. LendKey works with hundreds of credit unions and banks to conduct their education and home improvement loan programs.
This person will support the CEO & the New York office staff with a focus on providing exceptional service within the Executive Assistant & Office Manager role.
What you’ll do:
- Manage CEO’s calendar of appointments on a daily basis; ensure CEO is not double booked and that meetings that hold priority are properly prioritized.
- Work closely with CEO to keep him informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, and ensure that CEO has pertinent info for any meetings that day.
- Booking of CEO travel, ensuring that most efficient travel plans are secured and well in advance of travel dates.
- Own the coordination of board meetings, certain client meetings & other client events; make event and meal reservations when necessary.
- Work with CEO & other Management team members in helping to ensure certain contracts are executed and returned to appropriate parties.
- Provide office management support for the New York office and perform operational duties that include, but not limited to greeting visitors and in-person inquiries, reconciling the corporate credit card, tracking budget expenditures, processing invoices, maintaining records/files, coordinating activities, and reviewing and responding to mail/email inquiries, maintain a clean office environment.
- Ensure that conference room scheduling runs smoothly for the New York office and that conference rooms are kept in order.
- Partner with Employee Engagement team in coordinating holiday parties & other events that promote employee engagement (happy hours, fun activities, etc); take lead on catering and lunch orders for in office events and meetings.
- Maintain office & snack supply ordering, and maintain efficient operations of New York office on a day-to-day basis.
- Be key contact for multiple vendors related to the management of the office—building repair, kitchen, heating, or cooling contacts
- Work with B2B Marketing Manager and SVP of Sales on coordination of conference travel and shipping of conference items for events.
- At times assist Talent team with scheduling interviews and helping to prepare for on-boarding of new employees.
What we’re looking for:
- Candidates should have a desire to work for a mission-based organization with a strong emphasis on both providing exceptional customer service and our core values: Truthful at all times; Helpful to teammates, clients, and customers; Present, committed & engaged to their teams and work; and Driven to be courageous to make an impact in everything they do.
Background & Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred
- 5+ years’ experience in office administration role; executive assistant experience strongly preferred
- Strong communication skills; both verbal and written
- Extremely detail oriented & proactive problem solver