Atterro has an exciting opportunity for an Executive Assistant at Samsung in Plano, TX!
The Executive Assistant needs to have exceptional organizational skills and be able to take a creative approach to problem-solving. You will oversee complex calendars and schedules, prepare/edit meeting materials and PowerPoint presentations, and manage fast-moving operations that require resourcefulness, excellent judgment and a sense of urgency.
You will work independently on projects, from conception to completion, and must be able to, at times, work under pressure to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion. You will perform diverse functions requiring confidentiality, initiative, thoughtfulness and follow-through.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage an extremely active calendar of appointments; ensure that the executives stay on track during their day; prioritize meeting requests and handle conflicts or scheduling changes proactively
- Work closely and effectively with the executive to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately
- Prioritizing and managing multiple projects simultaneously, while following through on issues in a timely manner
- Coordinate and manage international and domestic travel; arrange detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; compile documents for travel-related meetings
- Obtain and renew visas for international travel
- Work on projects and scheduling coordination with team members from international offices; assist in maintaining communication across all global offices
- Coordinate onsite and offsite events for small and large groups (i.e. executive staff meetings, quarterly team off sites, annual team summits)
- Create and edit presentations, spreadsheets and other various documents
- Coordinate weekly team updates and quarterly reviews
- Effectively handle related activities and communications with a high degree of professionalism, accuracy and confidentiality
- Work independently on special assignments and projects
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrates discretion and confidentiality
- Ability to work constructively with different personality styles
- Ability to juggle numerous tasks and prioritize without direction
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Team oriented spirit, willing to pitch in and help when needed on projects both large and small
- High level of enthusiasm, personal sense of urgency and capacity to overcome obstacles
- Executive support or event planning experience preferred but not required
- Bachelors Degree or High School Diploma with equivalent work experience
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to draft, edit, and proofread presentation materials with precision
- Sharp, highly intuitive, and able to anticipate up-to-the-minute needs
- Highly collaborative and flexible to adapt to changes in schedule and procedure
- Outstanding ability to juggle competing priorities and thrive in a deadline-driven environment
- Ability to work directly with senior staff in an honest and respectful manner
- Proactive and responsive to feedback and redirection
- Good judgment and discretion with highly confidential information
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.