- Extremely organized with detailed project planning and attention to detail.
- Expert level experience with Word and PowerPoint.
- Ability to generate high volume of documents with ease.
- Experience with travel arrangements both domestic and international.
- Experience with daily interaction with clients and high-level, C-Suite executives.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Flexible and willingness to prioritize and move quickly from one project to another.
- Maintain business calendar(s), coordinate all Senior Client Partner and/or Principal travel (both domestic and international).
- Maintain search activity log for Senior Client Partner and meet weekly (including the Senior Associate) to discuss status of each search and upcoming deliverables.
- Maintain accurate client and candidate folders as needed.
- Reconcile monthly Diner’s Club statements with expense reimbursements.
- Monitor accounts receivable aging report on a weekly basis and address outstanding payments with revenue manager and client.
- Coordinate approval of monthly Client Billing Instructions (CBI) related to each search engagement.
- Support others as needed
- Creating all pitch materials (PowerPoint presentations, bound booklets, etc.)
- Light research on company executive backgrounds.
- Update Searcher Express database for all BD activity as directed by SCP.
- Provide a “thought partner” mentality to assist the Senior Client Partner(s) with business development efforts and other business initiatives.
- Proactive management of the search process for each assignment currently engaged. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Creating/updating all documentation relating to the assignment such as engagement letters, position specifications, leadership characteristics worksheets, status reports, candidate reports, candidate reference reports, search assessment reports, and billing invoices. This will include collecting/organizing data, typing, formatting, proofing and delivery.
- Open/Close search engagements within SAP and Searcher.
- Act as main point of contact for client(s) and their administrative staff. This will include setting up an open line of communication at the beginning of a search through the closure of the search.
- Coordinate weekly status calls with clients.
- o Coordinate all interviews between Senior Client Partner(s) /search team and candidate(s). This will include in-person, video-conferences, skype sessions, etc.
- Collaborate with senior associate and prepare, in advance, weekly status reports (as needed) and distribute to participants of the weekly status calls.
- Maintain accurate and timely updates to Searcher with all documentation, notes, and candidate appointments.
- Proactive interaction with active candidates for each assignment currently engaged. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Resume preparation, education verification, and background investigations.
- Scheduling interviews, including travel, lodging and ground transportation.
- Preparing reimbursement requests for expenses.
- Maintaining accurate records within Searcher on each candidate to ensure database integrity and to keep candidate “off-limits” while engaged.
- Sending each candidate Search Assessment, generating their reports and obtaining Search Assessment Manager’s summary for appropriate candidates.
- Populate and maintain Searcher
- Search proposal (original and executed contract)
- Position Specification
- Relevant Candidate information (current company, title, compensation, contact information)
- Candidate Reports
- Candidate References (for finalist)
- Enabling Search Assessment and entering/applying the leadership characteristics card sort