POSITION : Executive Assistant
SUPERVISOR: Client Services Manager
Under the direction of the Client Services Manager, you will support Studio Center’s CEO. Your energy level must match or exceed that of our CEO – and it’s pretty high! You can manage a calendar. You can communicate well. You can think on your own and figure IT out. And you can roll with the punches. If this is you, please get in touch. This is a full time, exempt position.
- Three or more years experience in an office setting as an assistant to a senior level executive,
- The personality to represent Studio Center on the phone and in person in our Virginia Beach office.
- Critical thinking skills for independent decision making and problem solving.
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously while producing quality work.
- Must be able to draft and prepare correspondence, reports, special projects, spreadsheets, agendas and minutes.
- Ability to coordinate and plan executive level administrative tasks.
- Independently initiate and carry out projects efficiently.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, along with five years of executive level administrative support and customer service experience
- Must have excellent communication and presentation skills and be highly self-motivated and achievement-oriented.
- Must have strong organizational skills, be detail-oriented and have the ability to manage a project to completion.