Chef Partner/ Executive Chef
Biaggi's is looking for a passionate Executive Chef/Chef Partner to help us create the ultimate dining experience.
Join our Talented staff that loves what we do. Believes in the power of Teamwork. Is Passionate about great food and exceptional service.
Are you a fit for this position?
- You are a manager that will work with the Team to make the best decisions for the guests and the restaurant while achieving company goals.
- You are a leader with a positive attitude and a sense of humor.
- You are passionate mentorship and have the commitment to help your team members work productively and achieve personal success.
- Lead our culinary team in preparing an extensive selection of house-made and imported pastas, soups & salads, pizza, seafood, steaks and desserts.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Strong leadership ability and focus on creating positive morale for your team
- The ability to lead a chef team of 4 and a staff of 25
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as salaried manager in full service, casual dining
- Background using inventory management, recipes, and labor control systems
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to work 10+ hour shifts, with extensive standing/walking
- Ability to lift materials and/ or products up to 50 pounds
- Share company values of kindness, integrity, dedication, and a love of food and wine!
For your talents and dedication we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Quarterly Bonus Program
- Medical, Dental, Disability and Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation after 6 months
- 401k - Company Match
- Meal Discount Program
- Relocation Assistance
- Great Work/ Home Balance