Executive Talent Acquisition Recruiter
Credere Group is growing and looking for a highly driven, Executive Talent Acquisition Recruiter in the St. Louis, MO area. This role will be responsible for partnering with local and national leadership to create and execute strategies. This includes full lifecycle recruiting, meeting with candidates in-person, and maintaining processes and systems, which enable Credere Group to fully leverage the skills and talents of all our team members.
- Partner with business managers, and internal teams in a consultative and strategic capacity to identify and hire top accounting and finance talent.
- Perform targeted candidate searches using active and passive sourcing strategies, internal databases, employee referrals, social media, networking and community outreach.
- Monitor the job market and make recommendations to supported business units regarding labor market trends in talent availability, skills, and requirements.
- Conduct in-person interviews and assessments and facilitate the feedback process.
- Analyze trends, economic conditions, and risk factors that impact current and future talent strategies.
- Develop a solid understanding of Credere Group service offerings.
- Share information and ideas that stimulate cross-selling.
Required Skills & Knowledge:
- 8+ years of experience in recruiting, within FP&A.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Experience in building sourcing strategies for candidates through various channels (direct, employee referrals, job boards, professional organizations, etc.)
- Demonstrated enthusiasm for building a business and exhibiting a personal sense of urgency, and capacity to overcome obstacles.
- An entrepreneurial individual who thrives on and has demonstrated ability to build a successful candidate pool.
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate and communicate complex concepts/business issues verbally, and in writing to clients, consultants, and management.
- Ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities/projects, and proven ability to develop and foster business relationships.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail, with follow-up and organization skills.
- Expertise with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
Credere Group is a professional services firm providing consulting and talent solutions across transformation and change management, operations and information technology, program and project management, regulatory compliance and customer care.
Credere Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)