PRATIMA Ayurvedic Skincare Spa Clinic, an Ayurvedic wellness center in Soho, provides authentic holistic treatments and services to balance the mind, body and spirit. We are seeking a bright, qualified individual who meets the following criteria and shares our values of wellness! We are a warm, dedicated team and provide a lovely working environment.
Looking for an experienced NY licensed Esthetician to join our team. Candidates are interested in promoting skin health and beauty with a holistic approach using mind-body techniques and natural organic products. Ayurvedic training provided.
- Perform high-quality customized Ayurvedic facials, treatments and waxing.
- Communicate effectively with clients regarding their treatments, and suggest additional products, treatments and at-home care when necessary.
- Recommend and sell appropriate skincare products to all clients.
- Meet and exceed daily and weekly sales goals.
- Build and maintain a loyal client base and customer retention through continuous focus on customer satisfaction.
- Ensure and maintain cleanliness and safety of rooms, materials, equipment and spa.
- Properly monitor and manage use of supplies and perform weekly and monthly inventory.
- Ensure spa/clinic standards are maintained at all times.
- Communicate effectively with management on a daily basis
- Participate in all Staff Meetings.
- Help grow the business through client relationships.
- NY State Esthetician License
- Excellent planning, communication and organizational skills
- Warm, enthusiastic and nurturing demeanor
- Expertise on all skin types and natural skincare products
- Retail Sales and customer service
- Punctual, reliable and time efficient
- Capacity to work independently and a team player
- Must work 1 weekend day (Saturday or Sunday)
- Flexible with schedule
- Interest in Health and Wellness
- Ayurvedic treatment training will be provided.