Do you have sales experience? Are you comfortable explaining technology? Are you good at putting people at ease in a business setting?
If “Yes,” then you have the core aptitude and experience for success in automotive sales. Forget the stereotypes of the past: Today, success in automotive sales requires an educated approach to selling high-technology vehicles in a digital age. If you have experience in sales of automotive or other products or services and you believe that you measure up to the standards described below, we want to meet you.
Join a professional sales team that has achieved sustained success by a customer-first culture that exceeds customer expectations and adheres to the highest standards of integrity. Servicing our area for over 44 years, Klaben Auto Stores has created an effective digital communication platform that draws traffic to the showroom and keeps your name (and face) in front of customers. Internet, Wi-Fi, Twitter, Facebook and a terrific follow-up system are just some of the tools used daily to complement your face-to-face customer communication skills.
Capitalizing on your experience in sales, you will be trained in product features and build customer relationships in an ongoing process designed to instill pride in what and how you sell. A career in automotive sales at Klaben provides the opportunity for you to set and achieve your own measure of success.
Job Summary -- Automotive Sales & Leasing Representative
- New and pre-owned vehicle sales and new-vehicle leasing.
- New vehicle brands include Ford, Lincoln, Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge and Ram.
- Assist customers in acquisition of vehicles in a professional manner with uncompromised integrity;
- Use initiative and diligence in prospecting for new customers.
- Achieve consistently high customer satisfaction ratings.
- Earn manufacturer certifications and effectively demonstrate vehicle features and benefits to customers.
- Enthusiastically communicate to customers benefits of doing business with Klaben Auto Stores.
- Promote repeat and referral business by building customer relationships through outstanding service and consistent follow-up.
- Attitude focused on providing outstanding customer service;
- Aptitude to learn customer-driven vehicle sales approaches;
- Ambition for personal success tied to uncompromised integrity;
- Ability to use available technologies effectively for communication and training;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Friendly, engaging manner consistent with sales associate success.
- Valid driver’s license and unrestricted insurability under Klaben policy.
- Ability to regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Excellent earnings opportunity with established, successful organization;
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability benefits available;
- Employer-participation in 401(k) retirement savings;
- Paid vacation and holidays. Closed Sundays;
- Continuing training to maintain and improve skills;
- Modern facility and excellent work environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer