Blankenship CPA Group, PLLC is seeking a full-time, experienced Tax professional in their Brentwood office. We are a growing firm and find various tax backgrounds attractive. With strong performance, there is great opportunity for advancement. At Blankenship, you will find a People First culture and wonderful clients to serve. This role can be tailored to align with the right candidate’s experiences and specialties.
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead client engagements from start to finish, including planning, executing, and overseeing tax projects while effectively controlling time and expenses
- Proactively develop client relationships throughout the year
- Provide tax planning techniques which address client needs
- Seek new opportunities for existing and potential clients along with recommendations for appropriate additional services
- Work on a wide scope of tax returns, including partnerships, trusts, corporations, and individuals.
Key experiences and skills include:
- CPA preferred. CPA eligible is required.
- 3+ years recent public accounting experience
- Professional competency and proficiency in tax accounting functions
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and tax preparation software
- Ability to lead engagements from start to finish
- Ability to be self-directed with minimal supervision
- Ability to train other tax team members
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with clients and team members
- Ability to work well within a team and positively contribute to the culture is required
The successful candidate will be rewarded with an excellent compensation and benefits package including flexible schedule, health insurance, 401(k) plan, vacation, disability insurance and the opportunity for bonuses.