A+ Personnel celebrates its 31st Anniversary in the staffing industry in 2018!
We have successfully been placing qualified candidates with top corporations, from entry to C-Level, in New Jersey and New York. We would like to thank our client companies and outstanding candidates for their major contribution to our continued success.
We now look forward to assisting you with your next career move!
Jill G. Rowland, President
Export Agent – Woodbridge, NJ
Our client needs your ocean export expertise for this busy position. You’ll be coordinating all aspects of worldwide shipping including organizing shipments of relief goods for Africa and South Africa.
- Performing export transactions from start to finish, including quoting, arranging pick-ups, booking with carriers, setting up pre-bookings and consolidations where applicable; track, trace and invoicing.
- Ensures that all export compliance is met on each shipment.
- Minimum 1-2 years of operations and customer service experience in freight forwarding is required. Candidates with NVOCC, VOCC or freight forwarding experience are the preferred candidate.
- Must be knowledgeable in all aspects of daily ocean freight operations, customer service, documentation and government and carrier regulations.
- Must be able to work under pressure and enjoy a fast paced, multi-tasking, customer service minded environment.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication as well as organizational skills.
If qualified and interested, please forward your resume as a Word.doc attachment to: JillR@AplusPersonnel.com
View our current job opportunities at: www.AplusPersonnel.com
Like us on Facebook to view new job opportunities!