Hypertherm's mission is simple. To provide customers with the world's leading industrial cutting solutions, to promote the well-being and development of our Associates, and to enrich our communities and environment. How we accomplish this mission is what makes us unique.
A 100% Associate-owned company, Hypertherm is based out of Hanover, New Hampshire. Excellence in technology innovation, environmental stewardship, and shared ownership and rewards are just a few of our Core Values that have helped create a culture that has made us one of America's top 500 mid-sized companies to work for.
We are looking for an Export & Logistics Coordinator to join our Customer Fulfillment Team.
The Export & Logistics Coordinator coordinates highly complex, non-standard movement of product and materials internationally and within the US through the generation of necessary documentation and related information. This individual helps ensure the delivery and receipt of all Hypertherm products and materials to C/customers globally while minimizing costs to Hypertherm.
- Follows established procedures and guidelines for couriers, forwarders and freight carriers and makes recommendations on most effective and efficient freight methods. Resolves routine freight carrier performance issues
- Responds to C/customer inquiries and needs, prepares relevant and necessary paperwork for product and material shipments in accordance with U.S. exporting regulations to ensure the timely delivery of product or materials to C/customers
- Takes steps to avoid all unnecessary costs to Hypertherm as a result of shipping errors
- Prepares and manages routine certifications as required for specific countries (e.g. countries of origin, manufacturer's certificates)
- Maintains good working knowledge of U.S. export regulations, EAR99 Regulations, Nafta Certificate requirements, Country of Origin Certificates, Manufacturing Certificates, Letter of Credit process and thorough understanding of Incoterms
- Administers freight claims related to damaged or lost shipments
- Reviews freight bills for accuracy and approve for payment. Also, works to resolve billing issues as necessary, quickly and effectively
- Processes product and materials for shipment through Federal Express, DHL and International UPS
- Traces shipments and proactively addresses and resolves delivery related issues
- Schedules and oversees shipments, loading of ocean containers
- Enters more complex shipping transactions (i.e. backorders, changes to orders, etc.) into the database. Also, assists with basic troubleshooting systems when problems arise
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years experience in logistics
- Oracle - Order Management experience
- Experience with International documentation (ex, Certificate of Origin, SED's)
- Experience coordinating shipments through various freight forwarders
- Experience processing international shipments through small parcel carriers (ex. UPS, FedEx, DHL)
Hypertherm is an Equal Opportunity Employer and value diversity in our company. We give consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability or veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.
- Employee Events
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Gym Memberships
- Health Care On Site
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave
- Medical, Dental and Vision