Businesses PRATT & WHITNEY Job ID 67142BR Date posted 06/13/2018 City East Hartford State Connecticut Country US
The F135 Global Site Activation Systems & Applications Deputy Project Manager will be a conduit between Partner Countries/FMS, JPO LCD, Pratt Whitney PMO, MESO, MC&O, Supply Chain, Quality, IT, ITC and Legal with objectives of leading and delivering best in class Applications and Infrastructure solutions to all new F135 International DEPOT and FACO. The team is looking for an energetic candidate to collaborate across multiple disciplines in this demanding Engine Program and environment. A successful candidate will possess a track proven record in project/program management with strong analytical and technical skills to execute complex tasks simultaneously.
- 5+ years of project management experience
- 3+ years with international contracts, proposals and negotiations
- 5+ years of experience in IT project management, Application Development Life Cycle process, and the Agile Development process
- 5+ years of experience with Servers and Network architecture, and Infrastructure setup and deployment
- 3+ years experience with SAP MRO (Maintenance, Repair, and Overhaul) and/or A&T (Assembly and Test)
- Strong organizational and communication skills both oral and written
- Ability to self-direct at the same time work well with others in a team environment
- Willingness to engage in various projects/tasks
- Ability to formulate actionable plans and execute
REQUIRED: Bachelor degree
- A degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or related field
- PMP Certification
- ACE Associate or certification in Six-Sigma or related Continuous Improvement tools/processes
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.