Judge Healthcare is actively seeking a full time Intermediate Accountant for one of the nation's premier health systems!! This position is located in beautiful Cypress, CA!
- Position is responsible for comprehensive accounting and reporting responsibilities that support the overall requirements and objectives of the unit assigned.
- The primary function is to support the sales commission process.
- Responsible for the calculation, evaluation, design/development and implementation of company commission programs, and to ensure programs and data are current and accurate.
- Evaluates and analyzes commission data to ensure accuracy and completeness, and ensures that all sales agents receive timely and accurate sales credit and commission payments.
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of reports, databases and dashboard metrics. Utilize PC and mainframe based systems and software.
- Advanced proficiency in Excel (vLookup, pivot tables, IF statements, nested IF statements & arrays) is required.
- Cooperate with other departments in the preparation of analysis.
- Perform varied work assignments with limited supervision.
- Processing carrier commissions for several carriers.
- This includes preparing the excel files, uploading/validating the sales in SalesForce, uploading revenue into VUE (commission software), validating the commission calculations generated by VUE.
- The work in the VUE system includes, validating that all lines of revenue match to a policy and resolving any unmatched revenue, reviewing the commission cycle calculations resolving any exceptions or incorrect calculations.
- Process and pay commissions every other Friday so it's a pretty fast paced commission cycle. Candidates must have at least 3 years of experience and advanced excel skills.
- Qualifications include knowledge and application of fundamental financial concepts, practices and procedures.
- Solid conceptual understanding of business problems related to assigned finance projects.
- Bachelors degree in Finance or Accounting, or equivalent experience.
- Willingness to work and contribute in a team environment.
- Ability to Interface effectively with clients, manager and others.
- Ability to plan and organize activities to complete assigned tasks on time with a high level of accuracy.
- Demonstrated developed written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to develop goals for self and monitors progress; seeking assistance as appropriate.
- Candidates must have at least 3 years of experience and advanced excel skills.
Please send your MOST UP TO DATE resume to at email@example.com or call 949-383-2536.
Thank you so much!