RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce's client, a reputable aerospace company in the Wallingford, Connecticut (CT) area is seeking a Senior Level FP&A Consultant to join their team for approximately 3 months.
- Supervising a team of two finance professionals and will be responsible for internal management reporting, monthly forecasting and annual plan processes, as well as ad-hoc financial analysis as needed
- Preparing and presenting the consolidated financial monthly results, monthly forecast and profit assurance outlook to Senior Leadership
- Leading the annual financial plan process and prepare financial analyses for the long-term strategic plan
- Leading consolidations and quarter-end financial reporting for external reporting
- Providing key drivers for income statement and cash flow performance
- Analyzing financial forecasts for risks / opportunities
- Support internal reporting requirements including non-product spend budgets and product / program P&L analysis
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Accounting or Finance is required for consideration
- Master's degree is preferred but not required
- At least 5+ years of senior level experience with analyzing financial reports such as P&L's and Balance Sheets
- Proficiency with SAP and Hyperion is required for consideration
- The ability to ramp up quickly and analyze critical financial data before it is reports to External Reporting department
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.