Position: FP&A Manager – Interface Products Group (IPG)
Location: St. Paul, MN
Job Summary: You will work closely with the Vice President & Business Manager of the Interface Products Group (IPG) division and act as a “Mini-CFO” of your Business Unit (BU) with full responsibility for your P&L and parts of the B/S. Operationally, you will team up with your VP to drive and to develop the business organically and inorganically. Additionally, you will provide support to the VP of Finance of the group and FP&A colleagues to provide a detailed understanding of the Multitest IPG division, past, present and future.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Financial ownership for IPG division with 85MUSD annual turnover and sites in St. Paul, MN; Fontana, CA; Rosenheim, Germany and Penang, Malaysia.
- Support the potential expansion of the BU with additional sites in Japan and Philippines with approximately 40M additional volume. Lead integration efforts for the newly expanded BU.
- Ownership for developing strategic directions, operating plans, forecasts and reviews.
- Drive profitable growth by providing analysis of results and reporting key metrics while advising the leadership team on risks and opportunities, as well as recommending actions. Drive execution by closely working with operational teams worldwide.
- Lead cross-functional projects to drive simplification throughout the organization and to improve rigor in key finance processes, especially data gathering and reporting. MIS will be a focus.
- Effectively work in a global team of Financial Analysts and Finance Managers for several P&L´s in the organization. Work with international BU management and operational teams to drive the business.
- Consolidate monthly and quarterly reporting of BU performance including variance analysis and explanation of drivers. Close coordination with Xcerra’s global FP&A function.
- Contribute to improving efficiencies and performance as well as providing quality financial information.
- Lead participation in worldwide ERP implementation (SAP).
- Investment appraisal including Capital Investments and Acquisitions as required.
- Assist in the annual strategic planning process (3-Year Strategy).
- Participate in the annual planning process (1-Year AOP).
Education and/or Experience:
- Strong experience (minimum of 7 years) in financial planning, finance and reporting.
- A key requirement is work experience as an FP&A Senior Analyst or Manager within the industrial sector with operational experience.
- Experience working in an international environment and working in virtual teams across Asia, America and Europe.
- Superior written and oral communication skills coupled with the ability to participate in complex projects.
- Advanced analytic skills and the ability to support sound business decisions with robust reports.
- Knowledge and experience with financial software and systems is required, SAP/BO preferred.
- Energetic, hands-on attitude toward projects, teamwork and overall job responsibilities that translates into “continuous improvement” in the overall Finance function.
- Some travel required.
- Strong “customer” focus to various internal customers and the US/Europe HQ function.
To apply please send resume to email@example.comHelp
This employer does not participate in providing visa sponsorship for employment
Xcerra Corporation comprises the combined companies of the LTX-Credence Corporation, Multitest, Everett Charles Technologies and atg-Luther & Maelzer businesses. Together they are global providers of capital equipment, interface products, and services to the semiconductor, industrial and electronics manufacturing industries. The Company addresses the broad, divergent requirements of the mobility, industrial, automotive and consumer end markets, offering a comprehensive portfolio of solutions and technologies, and a global network of strategically deployed applications and support resources. Xcerra is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability status or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. The consolidated companies have revenues of $391M with approximately 30 locations worldwide and employ over 1,800 employees.
EEO/AA/MFVD Additional information can be found at: www.xcerra.com