ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client, a well-respected manufacturing company is looking to add an FP&A Manager to their growing finance team. This newly created role will lead corporate FP&A activities and will support key decision makers. This position, is not your routine reporting role, but rather a role that will be involved in various aspects of the business in order to improve processes and reduce costs. Great opportunity for someone looking to make an impact with a dynamic company- high level exposure, great work life balance, employee-focused organization.
- Lead the analysis of financial information to determine present and future financial performance, including coordinating monthly reporting, quarterly forecasting and annual planning processes .
- Partner with various departments and leadership to provide guidance around reports, analytics, strategic plans, business plans, and targets.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual P&L analysis, Risk and Opportunity analysis, and bridge comments to shed insights into the business.
- Prepare and present quarterly presentations to Board of Directors.
- Ensure consistency between the operating strategy of the business unit and its financial forecasts.
- Identify opportunities to streamline work and improve processes to drive effective data analytics and provide recommendations that will enable quality performance management discussions and better decision-making
- Support the monthly close consolidation process by preparing variance analysis and reporting of results for multiple business units within the U.S. and International locations
- Lead cross function team to collaborate on certain projects, such as inventory risk analysis, production line analysis, etc
- Demonstrate continuous efforts to improve operations, decrease lead times, and streamline work processes by working cooperatively and jointly with internal stakeholders
- Provide ad hoc reports and analyses as requested
- 6+ yrs financial analysis experience
- B.S. in Finance or Accounting
- MBA or CPA preferred
- Manufacturing experience preferred
- Advanced Excel & business modeling skills required
- Strong analytical skills and sharp business judgment
- Ability to work quickly and accurately in an ambiguous environment with multi-tasking and prioritization skills
- SAP experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills