1. Enters new items into the system, deletes old items, ensures pricing integrity by correcting or recording omissions, errors or any inconsistencies in a timely manner. Oversees weekly price changes and pricing policy throughout the store to maintain gross profit margins.
2. Responsible for checking ads, is aware of all ad items and any special restrictions. Coordinates the weekly sales promotion activities with the department managers.
3. Performs shelf tag maintenance as required in a timely manner. Activates pricing batch work via computer at correct times.
4. Assists with the signage of ad merchandise to reflect company standards. Completes a sign walk to identify and correct problem areas. Maintains knowledge of product locations to assist customers and co-workers.
5. Ensures smooth function of department and store by cooperating with co-workers and superiors. Responsible to continuously improve job performance
6. May also assist with running register and other front-end duties as directed by the Front-End Manager.
This positions requires working overnight, one night a week.