- This position is in the Silvering/Electrode Department in the Ceramic Operations Factory.
- Primary duties and responsibilities include the operation of process equipment, including manual sorting of parts as an initial quality screen, monitoring automated machines and conveyor systems for the application and heat curing of electrode material, inspecting and packaging finished parts.
- Responsibilities include limited machine cleaning and simple Preventative Maintenance activities, completed part visual inspection for defects, completion of production paperwork, following Work Instruction for the completion of production activities and other functions as assigned by supervision.
The ideal candidate:
- Will have experience running automated/semi-automated production equipment/machines; including feeding stock/raw material, analyzing work in progress (WIP),
- performing visual inspections, performing trouble shooting and minor adjustments to optimize process flow and product performance.
- Will have great attention to detail and be able to accurately measure, record and analyze process/part data to ensure compliance with product specifications & tolerances.
- Will be a self-starter and be able to follow verbal & written communication from the Electrode department supervisor and lead operators.
- 2-3 years’ experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Must be able to work third Shift (Graves). Initial training will be conducted on Day Shift
- Must be able to communicate (written and verbal) in English
Education Requirements –
High School Diploma / GED