RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of a Facilities Assistant in Baltimore, Maryland (MD).
- Critiquing all leased space and egresses daily for safety, basic upkeep, to include maintaining all meeting rooms throughout the day
- Perform basic facilities tasks (i.e. hang a picture, change clocks, etc.)
- Work with vendors as needed for scheduled maintenance and/or repairs
- Engage building engineers as needed for support with leased property
- Coordinate scheduled contracted work as needed
- Secure necessary work permits and COI's from vendors for submission
- Maintain tools, equipment, etc. as assigned
- Maintain designated print areas space; move copy paper boxes as requested
- Assist with cubicle/office moves, renovations and furniture installations
- Resolve daily tasks as assigned by supervisor
- Assist with furniture set ups, flipcharts, etc. as needed for events or meetings
- Assist with floorplans, fire evacuation related documents, etc.
- Assist with Parking communications as directed by supervisor
- Team support and assistance with other various tasks to include events, gym/locker upkeep, HVAC reads, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly organized
- Detail oriented
- Team player
- Proficient in MS Outlook
- Pleasant phone manner
- Working knowledge of office equipment
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Fast paced
- Standing for extended periods of time
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.