This position serves as the lead for purchasing, supplies, distribution, general maintenance, facilities, security, and other logistical functions. Primary assignment is to the HR Director.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for ordering, maintaining and stocking of standard office and kitchen supplies for TCMHS properties and reconciliation of invoices.
- Responsible for the maintenance of all leased equipment, including copiers and postage machines.
- Assists with remodeling projects and office moves as needed, including developing work plans with management. Works with outside vendors to schedule and direct work as needed.
- Coordinates with the MWCC Building Manager and cleaning contractors for general office maintenance issues.
- Maintains safety inspection documentation for all Tri-County locations. Responsible for ensuring all CARF and OSHA standards related to safety and security are met. Ensures evacuation plans are updated as needed and required safety drills are held and documented. Responsible for reviewing and updating the Environment of Care policies annually.
- Resolves minor repair and upkeep issues as needed, i.e., replacing light bulbs, hanging pictures, moving boxes and furniture, and maintaining the storage area. Works with and schedules outside vendors as necessary for larger items and repairs.
- Inspects all areas of the properties, rendering general corrective maintenance as necessary to maintain proper level of appearance and operation of various equipment, fixtures, etc. and reports deficiencies, as well as suggestions for improvement.
- Administers the internal printing operations. Routes printing requests as appropriate to outside vendors. Provides monthly usage reports to CFO.
- Provides oversight for the cleaning contract for all suites at the main campus. Coordinates with the outside agency to ensure issues related to cleaning staff are addressed appropriately.
- Responsible for the issuance, collection and overall administration of non-electronic keys and badges for new hires and terminated employees.
- Acts as the contact person for all logistical functions within the Agency (i.e.; pagers, fax, phones, shredding service, long term storage, cleaning, etc.).
- Serves as a member of the Safety, QI, and Forms committees, and other meetings as requested.
- Maintains knowledge of agency technology programs and/or systems needed to do the job and uses them effectively.
- Serves as the facilities contact person in case of after hours emergencies as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- Associates Degree or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Active driver’s license and minimum state-required auto-insurance.
- Reliable transportation
- 1 to 3 years minimum work-related experience required
- 3+ years minimum work-related experience preferred
- Prior demonstrated knowledge of Facilities maintenance, purchasing systems, vendor management, and technology systems required.
- Strong working knowledge of Windows Office programs including Outlook, Excel, and Word, and Adobe required.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- The ability to use and troubleshoot basic business equipment.
- The ability to interact with a diverse population.
- Strong ability to multi-task with a high level of accuracy and timeliness in project output.
- The ability to maintain a high level of client confidentiality.
- The ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- The ability to work after business hours if needed for facility emergencies.