KNN Financial Partners, Inc. is an Executive Recruiting and Staffing Search Firm based in Denver, CO. As a premier staffing firm, we focus our efforts on recruiting, identifying, screening and placing top-tier talent for a diverse portfolio of clients across all industries.
Our client, a leading oil and gas company located in Houston, TX is hiring a Facilities Engineer II to join their team for a 1 year contract position.
The Facilities Engineer is responsible for design of new battery, battery retrofit, and artificial lift support projects.
- Champions ‘No Harm’ culture by demonstrating strong safety/environmental values and enabling safety culture in the Business Unit
- Is fully competent in standard techniques, procedures and criteria used in carrying out a sequence of engineering tasks. Under general supervision, performs all aspects of work applying new information and concepts
- Coordinates the development of fit for purpose standards and specifications for surface facility projects.
- Provides technical support and leadership for the design of gas, oil, and produced water handling facilities, including gathering systems, compressor stations, treating facilities, water treating systems, and SWD plants.
- Champions MOC process and leads facilities projects from inception to commissioning. Coordinates with EH&S and Regulatory for all required permits and compliance and ensures operations comply with all corporate EH&S policies and governmental regulations.
- Oversees preparation of all necessary design drawings and construction documents (plats, P&IDs, PFDs, vessel sizing, etc.).
- Implements and aids in development of company standards and technical practices.
- Develops AFE costs and assists in budgeting exercises. Manages accruals and project cost control.
- Strong project management and leadership skills – project management and work with multi-discipline teams
- Able to revise/prepare process and instrumentation diagrams / flow diagrams and create job books
- Agile – able to change with market conditions and learnings
- Solid technical skills – able to challenge status quo and push new learnings and technologies
- In depth understanding of sub-surface (basic geology fluid flow) and surface operations (flow methods, artificial lift, surface facilities)
- Familiarity safety training and compliance
- Maintains vigilance regarding safety, health, and environmental issues
- Minimum 5 years of related experience in oil and gas industry required
Bachelor’s degree in Petroleum Engineering or related discipline (Mechanical/Chemical)
Salary range $50.00/hr – $65.00/hr, DOE.
If you meet the minimum requirements and are excited about this immediate opportunity, please email your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.orgHelp.