About the Role:
As a facilities manager, you will be responsible for assisting with the day-to-day management of tenant improvements, facilities management and operations of a diverse portfolio of office, industrial and residential properties located throughout the Mid-Atlantic region. Some travel is required.
- Must have a minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience in Facilities Management/Construction and project management. This is a mid-level role intended to grow into a more senior role over time.
- Experience working with industrial, office and residential properties including the oversight of Tenant Improvements.
- Experience working with third party property managers.
- Strong communication, planning, organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional attention to detail; ability to prioritize multiple assignments under tight deadlines
- High proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Word.
For consideration please submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com.