About the Company
Our client, a biotechnology company focused on unique, revolutionary treatments for patients is currently seeking a Facilities Mechanic for a temp-to-perm role in their Berkley location.
- Daily start up and monitoring of the GMP utilities plant.
- Routine monitoring of boilers, HVAC equipment and pharmaceutical water systems.
- Performing scheduled and non-scheduled maintenance and repairs of equipment in and outside of clean room environment.
- 5+ years of experience in industrial maintenance
- 2+ years of experience in a GMP environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel)
- Experience in the operation and maintenance of boilers, HVAC, purified water systems
- Electrical and/or refrigeration experience helpful.
- Trade school or military training in in equipment maintenance or related trades a plus.
- Must be able to climb stairs and ladders on a regular basis and to lift 50 lbs to chest level.
Interested candidates please email your resume to email@example.comHelp or apply online.