Our Facility Incinerator Supervisor provides round-the-clock supervision over incinerator operations, primarily the incineration of hazardous waste. Responsible for the safety, environmental compliance and production goals for the shift.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Supervises the Board Operators, Incineration Technicians and Ash Technicians associated with operation of the incineration unit;
- Demonstrates complete proficiency in incineration operations and incineration board operations;
- Operates the unit with direction from the Incineration Manager with details outlining feed parameters;
- Trains, develops and oversees Board Operators, Incineration Technicians, and Ash Technicians;
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned from time to time by management and will be required by the needs of the Clean Harbors business.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High School diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree preferred;
- Basic computer skills;
- 3+ year’s supervisory experience in a chemical related industry.
- Mechanical background preferred;
- Must be able to use Waste Safety Data Sheets and/or Material Data Safety Sheets;
- Must possess a working knowledge of site-specific hazardous materials handling policies and procedures, along with applicable regulatory compliance related to tasks being carried out.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.