Our La Porte, TX location is hiring a Facility Technician. These individuals will perform hands on operations such as drum pumping, drum dumping, tank farm operations and offloading vans and completes paperwork for waste tracking movement. This position offers guaranteed 40 hours a week as well as the opportunity for overtime.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Company paid certifications; licenses and training;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career!
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Perform hands on operations such as pumping and dumping of drums, tanks farm operations and offloading vans;
- Perform drum storage, drum repacks and use of drum scanners;
- Operating forklift when needed;
- Complete paperwork for waste tracking management.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High school diploma or equivalent;
- 6+ months related work experience;
- Ability to work in adverse environments (cold/heat);
- Forklift and DOT training highly preferred;
- The ability to work a rotating schedule that includes nights and weekends.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com.
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.