RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce is adding an experienced Failure Analysis & Reliability Technician to an existing team of test professionals supporting our enterprise computer technology innovation client in Northwest Houston, Texas (TX).
- Will be testing PC notebooks/laptops & mobile devices and PC assembly work
- Will be conducting functional testing and completing reports on the test results for further analysis
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum 2-year degree or Associates technical degree with electronic and mechanical testing experience in a lab environment
- Hands on experience operating failure analysis equipment: X-ray, Scanning Electron Microscopes/Electro dispersive Spectroscopy (SEM/EDS), CT X-Ray, FTIR, Cross-Section Sample Prep
- Scanning electron microscope experience preferred
- Ideal candidates will have PC lab environments testing and validating engineered PC specifications for reliability; Electrical testing is all in one lab, drop test, instrument that does compression, and robot arm that does the repetitive motion and dust chamber all mechanical area
- Electrical assessment using tools such as X-Ray machine, scanning electron microscope, functional testing bench and wobble tester, FTIR and tumble humidity chamber
- Willingness to learn new technologies and processes to validate engineering specs
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.