Family Nurse Practitioner
A-Line Staffing is looking for a Family Nurse Practitioners to work for a Pharmacy. The position is located in Memphis, TN and Bartlett, TN.
For additional information and details regarding this opportunity contact Charmmika at 877-782-3334 Ext. 264
The Family Nurse Practitioner delivers defined patient care services in a retail clinic environment. You will work in collaboration with a dedicated team of professionals as you independently provide holistic, evidenced based care inclusive of accurate assessment, diagnosis, treatment, management of health problems, health counseling, and disposition planning for our patients ranging in age 18 months and above. Care is documented via computerized electronic health record. This position reports directly to the Senior Practice Manager.
- Patient-Centered Quality and Safety
- Accurately,evaluate, treat, provide health counseling, and disposition planning for our patients ranging in age 18 months and above
- Educate patients on maintaining proper health
- Evaluate, make recommendations, co-manage and treat patients' medical needs for safe and high quality treatment
- Document all patient care within an electronic health record according to Minute Clinic policies and procedures
- Participate in an interdisciplinary team providing care and coordination of our patients with internal and external colleagues including the broader patient centered medical home ensuring the highest level of care is provided for all patients and at all times
- Responds to patient care inquiries throughout the day
- Minimum of two years of medically-relevant experience
- Completed accredited DOT certificate training program prior to start date
- Effective verbal, written, and electronic communication skills
- Outstanding organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Initiative, problem solving ability, adaptability and flexibility
- Ability to work without direct supervision and practice autonomously
- Completion of a: Master’s Degree level Family Nurse Practitioner program with current National Board Certification and State of Employment license to practice in the Advanced Practice Nurse role required. Or, in select states
- National Board Certification and State of Employment license to practice in the role required.