Job Description: Manage all employee's, production, equipment and crop maintenance as it pertains to the Ottsville Farm facility.
Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to): Ensure all animals are treated in a humane manner in accordance with Lampire's policies and requirements
- Ensure all requirements of the farm are executed on time and in a compliant manner
- Oversee all large animal technicians, maintenance technicians and feed technicians.
- Maintain compliance with internal and external regulatory standards.
- Serve as example within the facility upholding all Lampire's corporate policies as well as the Quality policy.
- Oversee training of staff
- Oversee production ensuring it gets done in a compliant manner and arrange schedules as needed
- Oversee calibration and maintenance of all farm equipment as per QA 200 55.
- Ensure personnel are following cGMP requirements such as using material from approved vendors, using material that is within expiry, using equipment that is within calibration/PM, only using approved materials, using current approved versions of SOP's and client specifications, requesting variances and performing NCR's as needed.
- Assist in preparation of CAPA's and investigation reports.
Assist with internal and external audits
Interacting with contractors, obtaining bids, working capital projects in detail.
Wok with laboratory manager to create efficiencies in the processes and how they run between the lab and farm facility.
- Minimum of a HS Diploma with 3-5 years of experience in Animal Husbandry or related field
- Working knowledge of large-scale farm equipment (example: tractor, manure spreader, bailer)
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working on a large-scale farm
- Good oral and written communication skills (English) and mathematics skills are required
- Windows-based computer skills, familiarity with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to give directions, train others and communicate effectively
Education: Minimum High School /GED, degree in science or similar field a plus, or equivalent experience
Job Benefits: Lampire Biological Laboratories offers a competitive salary, medical, dental, life, disability insurances, 401k with matching contribution and profit sharing.
Lampire Biological Labs, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.