Job Description – Capture Manager
LinTech Global is a fast growing IT service firm for the federal agencies specializing in Software Development, System Integration, Data Management, Project Management, Training and Audio/Visual (AV) Solutions. We have recently been named as one of the “Top 50 Companies to Watch”, “Washington Technology’s Annual FAST 50” in 2013, and Inc. 500's List of “Fastest Growing Private Companies” for 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, and 2017. Our customers include Army, Army Corps of Engineers, Navy, FAA, VA, DHA and other DoD agencies.
Duties and Responsibilities
As a result of continued growth, LinTech Global is seeking capture manager to expand our services offering. The successful candidate(s) must provide demonstrated results in support of federal business development efforts in the civilian and DoD markets. The day-to-day tasks include:
- Proactively support all phases of federal business development initiatives for Oracle ERP, DAI, DEAMS, GFEBS or other Financial Management Software contract opportunities.
- Develop technical, operational, management, teaming, and cost/price solution approaches
- Identify the resources required to pursue the bid, establish processes and plans necessary for pursuit, and manage their execution
- Perform competitive research, black hats, pricing simulations, or other activities to improve PWIN
- Develop unsolicited proposals for potential work based on knowledge of government policy changes
- Must have the ability to establish an organizational structure that supports successful execution of the growth plan, qualifying new business opportunities, and provide excellent service to existing and potential new customers
- Develop, maintain and execute capture strategies and detailed capture plans (including call plans)
- Report to executive management on current capture status in the opportunities pipeline
Education, Experiences and Skills Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree or better
- 3 plus years of capture/business development experience concentrated in Small Business in the federal IT and/or ERP market, extensive knowledge of Defense programs preferred.
- Program Management experiences preferred.
- Experience meeting directly with customers to develop needs statements and strategies for proposing work
- Proven track record in writing at a professional level and able to produce successful proposals
- Proven track record in winning federal contracts
Our benefits package includes: paid time off, paid holidays, medical, dental, vision, disability and life coverage, 401k with match, and other benefits.
LinTech Global, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws