Feedlot Office Manager
Feedlot Office Manager Description:
A large and reputable cattle feeding operation is in need of an Office Manager. The ideal candidate will have a minumum of 5 years experience working in an office management/accounting setting within a feedlot. This company provides room for upward growth in the near future along with an excellent benefits package and competitive pay.
Feedlot Office Manger Responsibilities:
- Streamline accounting practices for feedyard
- Handle month and year end ledgers, inventory, general ledgers, customer relations, animal moves and inventory
- Report to Controller
- Coordinate with other office managers
Feedlot Office Manager Requirements:
- Accounting degree
- Must understand feedlot accounting, account reconciliation, and books
- Knowledge of Turnkey or similar proprietary software preferred but not required
- Detail oriented personality
Please submit resume for consideration. Only those qualified applicants with provided resume will be contacted.
**This company does not provide sponsorship for non US citizens**