This position will be responsible for developing and executing project plans and project workflows for large scale, diverse, cross-functional initiatives including, but not limited to revenue producing business lines as well as shared corporate service departments. This position will also help set financial goals for individual business units, and develop metrics based, time series forecasts for individual, team, and project financial performance.
Collaborate with individuals across the organization and with the Senior Leadership team to identify, prioritize, plan, and execute major strategic initiatives and projects, working to drive quality results in high visibility, high impact areas of the business.
- Lead process improvement initiatives across the organization – overseeing creation of quality deliverables and effectively managing teams and day-to-day relationships to ensure exceptional performance
- Provide organizational development and support activities across multiple departments including finance, corporate strategy, operations, sales, marketing, IT, and HR
- Assist key stakeholders in framing, planning, and coordinating team-wide objective deliverables that help achieve key strategic initiatives
- Help teams develop timelines and execution plans for implementation of new technology and/or processes within the organization
- Document, refine, and disseminate best practices to develop internal project management capabilities at the team level including weekly status gathering and reporting to ensure on-time and on-budget deliverables
- Work with leadership to research and develop ideas to help the business continue to grow
- Develop and continuously refine financial forecast models for Revenue, EBITDA, SG&A, and COGS for individual business units and shared services
- Work with the Sr. Director of Financial Planning & Analysis to learn best practices in modeling Primo’s business lines and cost centers to include updated financial information based on key strategic initiative progress
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-4 Years of consulting experience
- Highly motivated to achieve goals and objectives
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong understanding of financial statements (Income statements, Balance Sheet, and Cash Flow Statement): CPA not required
- Leadership and team-building abilities
- Ability to work independently and within a team culture
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Project, Vizio, Tableau and SQL
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
Primo Water offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience and bonus opportunity tied to the Company’s financial, team and individual performance. Primo also offers medical, dental, vision, life insurance, long-term disability and a 401(k) Plan.