Title: Fiber Splicing Supervisor
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Duration: Direct Hire
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Fiber Splicing Supervisor in Phoenix, AZ.
• Knowledge and ability to read AT&T drafted design maps
• Knowledge and ability to perform AT&T quality standards and implement into job site
• Strong interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
• Proficient with PCs and Microsoft Office Applications ( Word, Excel, Project, etc
• Current valid driver's license
• Ability to read and produce field drawings and updates
• Ability to understand mapping programs and key identifiers in a fiber optic network, read and utilize GPS units and record network positioning
• Ability to prepare, splice and test FOC via use of power meters / light source, OTDR and reporting requirements and fusion splice equipment
• Knowledge of "Call Before You Dig" rules and regulations as they apply to a network utility provider
• Knowledge of grounding principles in an underground utility network
• Knowledge of OSHA safety rules and regulations as they apply to locating and providing repair and maintenance within a fiber optic network
BS Engineering related field or Construction Management or related experience
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.