This position is responsible for all aspects of support of the LED Digital Billboard Network. Primary task is to offer phone support for all technical issues related to the digital billboard network for operation groups across the country. Main focus will be on 3rd party displays that are either acquired or managed by our company. Involved in producing product documentation and tracking failure reports. Production of system drawings and other technical documents as required.
May also require travel for installation of new Digital Billboards.
- Provide support for incoming technical calls.
- Troubleshooting failures over the phone with operations personnel.
- Build a data base of 3rd party displays to include warranty, maintenance contact and other pertinent details.
- Basic understanding of computer networking. Ability to perform network management tasks.
- Excellent phone and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to follow complex instructions through to completion, with minimal supervision.
- Be able to assist in special projects assigned by management.
- Ability to keep company information confidential.
- Must work in a professional and efficient manner.
- Must be able to climb and work at heights.
PHYSICAL/MENTAL DEMANDS, ENVIRONMENT:
Sitting, walking, standing, kneeling, lifting, speaking, hearing, reading, carrying a minimum of 45 lbs., multiple concurrent tasks, frequent interruptions, verbal and written communication, detailed work and confidentiality. Perform duties in a timely manner while unsupervised.
- Computer skills required: MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, Access), AutoCAD a plus.
- Excellent phone skills.
- Computer networking skills.
- Very detail oriented.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Analytical/problem solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize/handle assignments and deadlines.
- Ability to handle the tasks associated with a fast paced environment.
- Non-standard work hours.
- Spanish as a second language helpful.
- Must pass background check.
- Must be able to be Climb Certified.