National Civil Construction Firm looking for a Field Engineer/Superintendent with experience in Water/Waste-Water projects to come in and hit the ground running for this project and other projects in the future. Looking for ideally an engineer/superintendent with experience in Water/Water-Water but also some structural background.
- Over a 100 years in Construction throughout America.
- Leading company in multitude facets of construction
- Ongoing projects (Permanent Job Placements
- Opportunity for unlimited growth/upward career trajectory
- Review Project plans and proposals, identify project responsibilities by determining the phases and elements of project.
- Prepares, updates and distributes project schedule
- Ideally strong experience with Waste-water Projects (Primary, Secondary, Tertiary treatment process)
- Filtration, Ozone, RO and UV systems associated with Water Treatment Projects
- Working knowledge of P6, Cost & Resource Loading - manage BRR's, JE's, CCO's & DRB's (when necessary)
- Manage subcontract administration, issue change orders & pay sheets.
- Calculate material/work quality requirements
- 5+ years of experience working on complex water and waste-water treatment plants with strong knowledge of process, piping and treatment systems.
- Experience on WATER/WASTE-WATER projects REQUIRED.
- A bachelors degree in Civil, Mechanical, or Construction Management or related field from accredited institution OR equivalent experience REQUIRED
- 80,000k to 120,000k (Can be more depending on relevant experience)
- FULL benefits package
- National Company with ongoing projects