STEADY WORK WITH OVERTIME! BEST IN BUSINESS WHEN IT COMES TO SAFETY! OPPORTUNITIES FOR ADVANCEMENT!
Our Louisville, KY branch is currently seeking Field Laborers who are responsible for the performance of tasks associated with tank cleaning, low pressure water blasting, emergency response clean-up, hazardous waste clean-up and the handling of hazardous materials.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
We offer all eligible employees a comprehensive benefits package including:
- $16.00 - $18.00 per hour for this full time position;
- Company iPhone with Data plan;
- Annual boot allowance;
- All PPE and uniforms provided and cleaned daily;
- 10 Paid Vacation, 3 Paid Personal and 5 Paid days off per year;
- Travel Expenses Paid for (Hotels and Per Diems);
- Opportunities for growth, development and internal promotion;
- Comprehensive Health, Dental and Life Insurance;
- 401K with company matching component and tuition reimbursement;
- Company paid certifications, licenses and training: DOT, Confined Space Entry, RCRA, HAZWOPER 40.
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all time;
- Performs non-emergency and emergency response activities that deal with hazardous and non hazardous waste;
- Performs labor intensive activities in all weather conditions throughout the shift;
- Works in atmospheres with low clearances, confined spaces in full PPE and occasionally under air in a respirator and at heights;
- Operates light and heavy equipment including: skid steers, forklifts, pressure washer.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- 6 months construction or general labor experience;
- Valid Driver’s License;
- Safety oriented mindset with the determination to follow all procedures and policies;
- Ability and willingness to travel for extended periods of time and to work on an on-call basis.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.